Mai Vu Plumbing has had many years of experience plumbing new bathrooms, relocating bathrooms, and servicing bathrooms. Our technicians are knowleadgabe in the different brands for shower valves/trim, tubs, toilets, and faucets. You want your fixtures to not only look good, but last you a long time!
Tips for Bathroom Plumbing
- Clean your faucet aerators.
- Low water pressure from the faucet or water leaks from the handle are usually caused by lime buildup and sediment blocking the small openings inside the aerator. This is a common problem in San Antonio Texas because of our hard water in the city.
- Clean your shower head regularly. Soaking the shower head in vinegar overnight dissolves all the hard water mineral deposits sitting in your shower head.
- Repair leaky faucets immediately. This will help you avoid further damage to the fixtures and faucets.
- Do not flush anything in toilet besides toilet paper. Things like facial tissues, cotton balls, makeup pads, sanitary products, and diapers do not dissolve and can clog lines.
- Frequent toilet clogs can be a sign that there is blockage in the drainpipe. You may need professional assistance, so call Mai Vu Plumbing so we can help.