City Utility Plumbing

Mai Vu Plumbing is a certified SAWS vendor for utility/city plumbing work. If you are building a new house, office, complex, etc., and need new water and sewer to your building, we are fully licensed and insured to tap into the city lines and run your new service.  Whether you are in need of new sewer or water lines from the street, or you want additional water meters installed, Mai Vu Plumbing can help with it all!